书墓之心

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Author: Morgane

[原创] Pacific Updates (May 2016 - Ongoing)

[Copy link]

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-3 06:26:37
| Show all posts
Alright, Chinese OCEAN is out to print. More updates later tonight or after I take a nap. xD

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-3 11:55:30
| Show all posts
http://www.hon-haka.org/archives/1212

And, of course, our lineup for September.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-4 15:42:17
| Show all posts
I unfortunately have a few extra things to do over labor day, so the pre-planned wiki rollout will have to be a bit later.

That, and we're trying to code a couple of bots for that thing. It's a bit ... thorny, for lack of a better term. I'm a doctor, not a programmer. x)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-6 03:28:06
| Show all posts

This is a sketch before we finalized the details. You can see that the general gist of things are all there, but we just need to add more layers to make things pretty. :)
http://www.hon-haka.org/archives/1250
Today's update is going to be buried because of our pinned topics, so I'm posting it here since I don't know how many of you guys directly check the forums as opposed to going to the site first then here. :)

Sometimes I don't post everything that we've drawn. Actually, I don't post maybe 95% of what we've created or worked on behind the scenes. x) This isn't because I don't like you or any of that. Rather, it's because of a combination of timing, time commitment, and our own schedules.

That being said, here's something that we've always wanted to try our hand at. I'm a bit of a pseudo-intellectual in that I like to dig around for historical tidbits. Unfortunately (as the team will tell you) my interests are more in the people and the SoL-type deals behind the scenes. Chalk it up to being a woman or sexist gender roles or whatever you want, but while I appreciate the nuances between say, different secondary gun designs, there's something about things like finding out how people lived back then that I find to be fascinating.

Enter this not-at-all regularly updated series I'm calling Historical inspirations (as a placeholder name). Basically this is where I get to ramble about stuff that probably wouldn't make it in a normal Pacific book (we have our own exit polling equivalent and most of our readers or buyers aren't that interested in history - they'd rather our girls show more skin or "damaged arts" xD), but nonetheless are important to our setting.

At the end of the day, I think a work like ours thrive because it's believable. Part of contributing to that is letting you get a better look at our characters. I've said all of this before, but part of that comes down to suspension of disbelief. I'd like to show you not only what our girls like, but why they like it, why I chose to write in such a way, and why I imbued them with these characteristics.

Yeah, it's a little meta. But like I said, this is a hobby. x)

Also, I'm gonna skip answering questions today. Between burning out on learning frigging ... wiki ... template witchcraft thingies and trying to figure out how to get the twitter API working, I'm not really in the mood for any more COREA questions. South Korean readers, I love you guys, but please, for the love of God, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE is Korean on the Pacific team.

팀에는 한국인이 없습니다. 고맙습니다.

Google translate, sorry.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-8 01:12:17
| Show all posts
Logistical updates behind the scenes include learning twitter-related things (failed because I think ... firewalls from our server). x)

Updates later in the day or tomorrow. x)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-8 14:24:11
| Show all posts
Sometimes I get too tired to post a regular update. xD

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-9 13:14:04
| Show all posts
Currently, because of holiday travel (the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming up) and how we've all gotten quite busy, it's only natural that the updates will be a little slow. I'm still doing my best to go through the questions, though at this point, looking at the last time things were answered, I'm about 5-6 weeks behind.

Let's see how many of these I can get through this time. x)

Speaking of the chibis, are we going to get the others soon???

Soon, but that depends on how fast we get through those.

Will the 2016 series be a permanent fixture in your lineup?

Heh. We'll see. I'm certainly entertained by it.

Also will you be releasing the finished DesMoines and Pensacola here? Or will that be in one of the books?

This is a bit of an unusual question, since at least when it comes to Pacific, I prefer to release everything electronically for free at some point. So the question is whether or not we release them through a book that will go to print, or a web special or some kind of alternative.

They'll definitely go to print at some point, if that's what the question is. x)

Do the girls have official ranks in the Navy? If so, I don't imagine that they would be enlisted. Warrant officers, perhaps?

Some do. Many don't. Given certain US security protocols and restrictions, you actually do need to be of a certain rank to access certain kinds of materials. Exceptions can be made, but those are far more troublesome and invite unnecessary scrutiny - something that STEC obviously don't want.

(Translated) Are you single right now?

Is my martial status or relationship status relevant to your reading of Pacific? x)

YO. I FOUND YOUR SITE ON U2BE AND THOUGHT THE CLIP FOR VOLUME ONE WAS REAL ASS SWEET. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE PEARL HARBOR BUT REAL?

That's one interpretation, yes.

Do the girls use their real names in public or do they use secret identities or names the government gave them ala the now-defunct Kancolle fanfic "Greatest Generation"?

Some do. Mononyms are a thing in US law. I mean, we don't exactly have many cases of Bruce Waynes here. x)

Also, Rener, you'll almost never hear individuals with special identities refer to each other even after those identities have been declassified. It's just really bad form.

How's progress on volume three?

There is progress.

(Translated) Do you support Bernie or Hillary?

You're asking this question in like, late July-August? Check the site. I think I've made my position (just mine, not the team's) pretty clear.

What kind of music does the girls listen to?

From K(.
I can take a stab at the music question. While Morgane is right, what music the shipgirls (or any character really) is still a fun thing to know. I don't think it's a question that isn't worth asking.

Most shipgirls probably don't have much of a musical preference, but certain shipgirls would definitly have music that they prefer to listen to. I won't cover all shipgirls, but the shipgirls I myself am most familiar with.

O'bannon: If she's in her room listening to music herself, her genre of choice is rap and hip hop. She'd be caught up in the whole Wu Tang Clan thing, eminem, and of course, MC Hammer. Later on she'd probably get into artists like Macklemore. Other than that her choice of music is also similar to...

Chester: You do not realize how many times the hampster dance has blared through STEC's speakers only to be stopped by a pissed off Pennsy. A large portion of those Keyboard Cat views? Chester. Don't even get me started on the time when rickrolling was still a thing. Everyone on base probably got rickrolled at least 5 times. In a row.

Phoenix: She's a Metalhead. Metalica's Fuel probably being her favorite song. Recently she's been getting into scandinavian bands. Word on base is that she's not half bad with a guitar or a bass, but no one ever recalls actually listening to her play. And no, she's not planning to get a mohawk anytime soon. Or tight fitting black leather clothing. Stop asking.

San Francisco: She's the kind of person who would show up to indie concerts, or stop and listen to a street artist for a bit before tipping them. In terms of "mainstream" artists, she'd probably like groups like Imagine Dragons and Fun. Take a look at her playlists and you'd find some Flobots and Green Day thrown in there too.

Louisville: Think teenage angsty artists. Green Day, Linkin Park, Suicidal Tendancies, etc. No, she does not have pictures of band members strewn on her room walls. She's not THAT kind of fan.

Shaw: Disney songs. They're upbeat, clean, and great for a "pick me up". She really likes I can go the distance from Hercules.

Sculpin: Songs she can sit back and lounge to. She's a big fan of Bob Marley. "Don't worry, about a thing... 'cause every little thing... is gonna be alright~" She's also been known to listen to artists like Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Mahan: Classical. Anything that can help her read. She's been recently getting into atonal music, though less to listen to and more to learn about the musical theory behind it. Music determined by a mathematical formula? Count her in.

Lori: Big Band Swing of course! Music she can dance to! Maury thinks she'd really like electro-swing as well, though she has yet to introduce it to Lori just yet.

Narwhal: Your guess is as good as mine, though those expensive Grado headphones aren't just a fashion statment... Maury says she thinks it might be the kind of classical that people would call "epic" - think movie or video game soundtracks. Pam thinks it's probably something like power metal. Something upbeat to keep her going. Batfish guesses that it's something on the opposite side of the spectrum. "The kind of thing Sculpin would listen to", she'd say. Something that lets her relax on what breaktime she does get. Enterprise thinks that what kind of music Narwhal listens to is her buisness, though if she were to venture to guess she'd say that Narwhal is probably listening to something that increases her concentration. She isn't sure what genre of music that would fall under though. Chester? "With THAT bikini on? Duh, it's like, the star spangled banner. On repeat. At the loudest volume."

What do you think?

Neither K9 nor I nor anyone is necessarily speaking as if those artists are confirmed to exist in Pacific. However, this is a matter of context. After all, we only perceive and understand based on what we know. If I told you Mozart was amazing but I have no way of showing you his composition, you still can't "get" why he's great.

That being said, it's generally assumed that many of Pacific's cultural developments happen roughly similarly to what happens here. We aren't going out of our way to save Elvis, for instance, but that's a conscious effort on our parts to make sure that the world is recognizable to our readers.

does anyone like Eurobeat for dem Abyssal torpedobeats?

Yes. I don't know what a torpedobeat is though.

Are any of the girls otakus or gamer chicks? Or at least have hobbies on the lines of shitposting and visiting image boards and forums under a pseudonym?

Here. Also.

Define otaku.

For the second bit? Honestly that's a pretty tough call. Why do people post anonymously online? It's to make their opinions known, right? So pretty much anyone that likes to make their opinions known or argue with people could potentially be a "shitposter."

This is why I've commented before that you really don't want to shoehorn your characters into tropes. Maybe Pennsy never discovered the 4ch equivalent until _______, then all of a sudden she now lurks there on a daily basis. Maybe Marby actually stumbled upon /x and now she occasionally (with STEC sanction) feeds the gossip that goes on there.

do the girls have any favorite tv shows and movie?

Yes.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-10 12:31:31
| Show all posts
So, how would Pacific! Iowa react to her Kancolle counterpart if they were to meet in person? I'm talking about face-to-face, not just seeing a pic of the other.

Iowa's a quiet girl, not an unfriendly girl. My impression from reading KC Iowa's lines is that she's very energetic and bubbly. It's a very American stereotype.

So, about as well as meeting Cal for the first time.

(Translated) Are you guys Korean?

No.

(Translated) Will you be there for both days or just one day in terms of Comiket?

Just one. See our site.

(Translated) Do you have any plans to translate the materials in Action Reports into Japanese? My Chinese is very bad but I can see there is a big story in it which makes it very interesting to me.

That's kind of not within my realm of control xD Try asking our JP team or our JP translator, which I've given you the information to.

(Translated) I mean if you need a translator can't Sune (I assume this has to be a joke as "shin" cannot possibly be her real name) do it?

Yes, in theory, but Sune is currently in residency as a doctor, so she's very busy and won't have the time.

Having just returned from visiting the Lexington museum in Corpus Christi, which also has small sections about both CA-30 and CL-81 Houstons and miniature of CV-8 Hornet, I had a question regarding ships in WWII that share names. Are you planning on doing anything to differentiate them in name, or will they just have the same name in the same way that John or Mary are common names?

Actual lore issue that I've already answered in AR1. There will be a few unique instances (for instance you'll see coming up) where ships with the same "name" meet up, but those situations are rare and exceptional.

For instance, Pacific Ise =/= DDG Ise =/= BB Ise. Makes sense? :)

(Translated) Will Oceans be sold in China?

Yes. This is a case where in order to make Comiket, we're doing Japanese edition first.

The next thing is from Adjunct, and well, it makes more sense for me to address everything at the same time.

Oceans is looking nice. The big SoL scenes look typically high quality and the stuff from other artists looks good as well. I remember seeing some of Maria's artwork pop up on SV's Kancolle fanart thread and mistaking it for November's. Their styles are sort of similar until you look more closely.

Maria did say that he's inspired (yes I think it's a guy...I think...) by November's art style. You can find his Pixiv site and he does mostly RN stuff.

I'm not sure who the girl between Enterprise and Tashkent on the cover is. Is that one of Kannu's Abyssals?

That would be Queen Margaret, High Queen (impromptu translation) of the Lost Knights (aka, Kannnu's Abyssals).

You know what's hilarious is that Kannnu did give me permission to translate his stuff. So hmm. Maybe an update coming up? Abyssal deserves to be translated and I've seen scans of his other stuff floating around.

Anyways, I think I can now hazard a guess as to what all those upside down ships mean. The one shown off in the preview looks like a massively oversized carrier hidden in an even more massive cave. Right next to it is what looks like a mud brick tower and some houses with lit up windows. The section of the ship right behind those buildings seems to have many lights on it and is covered with a makeshift roof built out of crudely recycled metal and maybe some cloth. It kind of reminds me of Rivet City from Fallout 3 actually. I'm thinking it's all habitation space.

Part of the guesses here are correct. Others, not so much. The wreck shown here has nothing to do with other wrecks shown in OCEAN, but they all more or less point to the same thing. Remember, too, that the particular image you're talking about is one that's much more SoL in nature (though the implications are still somewhat grim if you think about it).

The important thing to note is that those aren't our shipgirls hanging next to the fire.

Given what Morgane's posted in one of the more recent updates I'd speculate that this is some depiction of one of those alternate worlds that the Abyssal's have attacked and (mostly) defeated, with the survivors making crude settlements out of the wreckage of that world. The gigantic hulls themselves might be the remains of some ambitious but desperate attempt by the nations of that world to build some kind of counter to the Abyssals. There was also an old piece of lore concerning the ability for the Shipgirls to summon their full ship forms during times of extreme need, though I'm not certain if that's still part of Pacific's Canon.

First things first, close, but not quite. Yes to alternative world, wrong to mostly defeated. Though the rest of your message contains more kernels of truth than I think you'd realize at the time.

The second bit concerning the ship "form" is still canon, but the terminology here used is largely of a historical artifact. Remember that one of my favorite techniques to use is reliable/unreliable narration, and much of what's shown in WWFF is observed from Mike or another character's perspective.

Technically there is an association with the shipgirls and sometimes what looks to be ghastly or ethereal "ships." Part of the conjecture is that the shipgirls are projecting or creating things that would be appropriate for their namesake. This is discussed in greater detail in OCEAN, and offers a largely satisfactory answer.

I'm not sure who the figures around the fire could be though. They have an awful lot of white in their color schemes, which given that most of Pacific's normal humans have been depicted relatively realistically (even when they're in fairy form), makes me think that we're looking at humanoid Abyssals. Infiltrators maybe? Agents left over to gather information on the surviving human populations after a successful conquest? I'm probably just grasping at straws at this point but it's clear there is more to it here. It makes me very excited for the eventual English release.

Remember that ORIONS characters are guest-starring in our book. Conqueror and Orion's taking Edsall and co. to visit their home (Wales). I think you'll have a kick out of what we've done there. It's a cute scene that I wrote and I really like it. x)

Speaking of, I was looking through my digital copy of Pacific Vol. 1 today and I noticed that there were 2 more pages after Dolphin's profile in the Chinese version that are absent in the English release. Are those pages available in english somewhere?

EDIT: WAIT, nevermind. I didn't realize that the English version had a rerelease. The missing bits were there...

Yes.

Do you watch Life of Boris?

I'm subscribed to his channel, so yes.

(Translated) What is best, Japanese or Korean sushi?

Er, isn't sushi supposed to be a Japanese thing?

Who is your waifu?

Come again?

ENGLISH WHEN MY WALLET IS READY

Soon (TM). I'm not the one handling it, so ask Zero xD

What's your take on Obama's visit to Hiroshima?

Don't have much of one, to be honest. Obama'll do what Obama wants, and I like some of the things he said and don't like some of the things he said.

(Translated) Will you grant the Philippines independence in Pacific? I was thinking if Japan is evil and China is growing too much, you will need someone on the seas to check Chinese advance. The best way to do that would be a pan Southeast Asian alliance comprised of Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia in a council guided by the Republic of China.

Philippines are a sovereign nation in Pacific.

Japan isn't evil. Read AR2. I said Japan is currently chaotic. xD

No Singapore? ._. Also please explain to me how Taiwan would be ruling over all of these other guys. I mean, sure, Taiwan could still easily be economically capable in Pacific's alternative timeline, but I fail to see how ... you're gonna explain to me why Taiwan actually would be leading proto-ASEAN when it makes more sense to have one of the other countries take the lead.

Also, for that matter, we aren't even sure if Singapore is independent or still under British rule. Remember our alternative Suez?

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-10 12:57:30
| Show all posts
So I'm guessing Tasha would theoretically love playing games like Red Orchestra 2 and the Call of Duty games featuring the Soviets as good guys, no? Also, Chester is probably the type to get addicted to dank memes like Dat Boi and pretty much all Spongebob related ones?

How do you know there won't be some kind of major Soviet gaming company being developed? Let's accelerate time and say that all the major gaming companies are around as a result of tech advancements. What's to say that Gaijin can't become one of the greatest companies in the world of gaming?

(I somehow doubt the USSR would allow two competing brands of games to independently arise. Either Gaijin or Wargaming would have been the one state-sponsored gaming company.)

However, if you research the attitudes of the USSR, you're unlikely to find video games - they preferred things like tests of strength and things like arcade things where one could actually test reflexes. Thus, in my opinion, you are infinitely more likely to find primitive VR technology or even arcade-styled actual tank piloting in entertainment centers. So basically WoT but literally learning to drive tonk. Yeah. That's what I think is more likely to happen. x)

Would she still like the campagin of WaW for the Soviets since it was done in such a way to show the Soviets doung dubious things like shooting/burning surrendering Germans?

Also.... If she likes video games with Soviets (Russians).... Then she must love CS:GO yeah?

Different cultures have different views of morality. It matters in terms of purpose, intent, or perspective.

(Translated) How many OCEAN books are you guys printing?

Probably our usual four-five digits? We brought like, a few hundred to Comiket and they were gone very quickly, so yeah. x)

For instance, do the Independence class girls have familial connections with the Cleveland class girls?

Define familial connections. Family can be defined through genetics, marriage, adoption or relationships, etc. I'm going to answer it this way.

If you do some simple genotyping, would an Independence shipgirl be more genetically similar to a Cleveland class girl? The answer will depend on: how do you want to interpret your results? At what point do we assign a cutoff in terms of inter-relatedness?

Shipgirls within their "classes" are more genetically similar to each other (statistically, though not necessarily biologically significant) than say, a shipgirl with another random person. But this really doesn't tell you much more than what I've just said.

COREA?

No.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-11 15:59:41
| Show all posts
Additional preview pages have been added to our newest lineup.

http://www.hon-haka.org/archives/1212

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-12 07:45:52
| Show all posts
In addition to previews, we've streamlined our "how to get" buttons on the main page. You'll see our newest physical prints on the sidebar of the main hon-haka page, and anything else we may have in stock will be found here.

Those buttons are clickable, and will either link you to our friend's Taobao store (remember a few months ago Zero mentioned due to overwhelming volume and responsibility he's ceding physical sales to a guy that runs it full time?) or our Japanese page at melonbooks.

At this point, our English books are somewhere in a warehouse. I don't know when they'll be ready either, but they'll be here when it's here. x)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-14 08:44:17
| Show all posts
Quick note: More beneath the hood stuff on the site. Expect downtime, and I'll return with more questions shortly.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-14 17:33:28
| Show all posts
(Translated) In your work you mention that Japan is largely independent from foreign influences in Pacific.

I find this very interesting.

What may have prompted the withdraw of American forces in Pacific? Is the Abyssal attack incident the root for the cause? If so, what presence does America have on the Japanese mainland?

Good question. Geopolitics is a little different in Pacific than it is in today's world. However, without going into too much detail, here is how I would answer that question.

Is American influence decreased in Japan in Pacific? The answer is depends. America likely still holds several military bases on Japan proper - remember that you have to contend with a resurgent Soviet Union, which isn't necessarily friendly to Japan since in this particular setting the Soviet-Chinese collapse never occurred in the same magnitude as it did in real life. Thus, Japan is going to be in a tough spot because it will have to contend with a superpower and a rising power, while simultaneously seeing a decrease in its own ability to project power.

Whether Japan is "democratic," however, is really up to debate. While much of the post-war constitution remains in place, it's safe to say that Japan's "democracy" isn't anything similar to how a typical "western" democracy is ran. Sune would character Japan's democracy as mostly in name. The inter-regional and inter-disciplinary bickering is as strong as it is ever, and with a decidedly more nationalist bent to its policies Japan is much more in control of the message it wants to project to its people.

You will probably need to provide a more concrete point of comparison for me to answer the question in greater detail.

how are the girls maintain? do they have repair buckets or there own method of repairs?

Pacific girls are human not machines. What is the method in which you "repair" a human?

(Translated) Will we see more of Combined Fleet girls showing up Pacific's storyline?

If you mean Japanese shipgirls, yes.

(Translated) My favorite is KONGOU-DES. Do you have plans to draw her?

Yes. She's already in OCEAN. :)

How big are your boobs?

e_e

Congratulations on doing so well at Comiket. It's neat to see people do cosplay of Pacific. I wonder how many other Doujin groups get that kind of treatment ?

Your popularity over in Asia makes me curious. Has anyone involved with Kancolle, like the individual artists, ever contacted you before? I don't necessarily mean for shipgirl designs or anything, but just in general. At this point I would be more surprised if they hadn't heard of you by now than the alternative.

Answered already in private. :)

How does Mahan feel about the ramming between her and South Dakota?

An unfortunate accident.
---------
Zero's currently setting up for a convention in China, and we've got a lot of other stuff that's going on here on the back end. x) Sorry for the brevity of the updates. But in some cases, well, life is pretty busy as well.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-15 02:11:11
| Show all posts

Prep! Zero'll probably have more pictures tomorrow. x)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-16 08:17:21
| Show all posts

So it begins. :)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-18 05:09:38
| Show all posts
(Translated) I bought OCEAN. It is a great book. I also like the subject of your other books and has one question. I am looking forward to the "Best People" (Greatest Generation?) series and hope it will be released in Japanese.

Will you cover the Imperial Japanese Army given their significance in the Great Asian-Pacific War?

I think we've answered this question before. The answer is we will have to see if we can get it into print. Naturally, Zero lives in China. I hope you understand why we need to be extra careful about how we present ourselves.

What's with the COREAN spelling? I thought Korea is spelt with a "K"?

Hell if I know. I thought it was just a meme, too.

(Translated) Are you _____________ from the forum _______?

Are Char Aznable and Casval Rem Deikun the same people? Don't be silly. Of course I'm not.

(Translated) Why is it that you update so infrequently on the website? I did not know you have a forum and will be lurk on it now.

Well, I unfortunately have stuff to do too. Education. Chores. That kind of thing. Pacific's a hobby. Just because I try to make it the best we can doesn't mean I don't have other stuff to do as well. x)

NEW ART WHEN?

Soon. :)

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-19 04:13:35
| Show all posts

Just a couple of things to share. We're still working on plenty of things, but some of you might have seen this already.

Probably going in as a part of Greatest Generation.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-20 14:05:08
| Show all posts

Friendly reminder from Mary.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-22 10:53:55
| Show all posts
Between travel, flu season and a few other things most of the team is currently busy. I'll probably post more updates later. Meanwhile, I want to show a little progress on the Abyssal book.

The Abyssal intelligence isn't stupid. It certainly is capable of adapting (in its own way) to threats. Therefore, in some occasions, it is necessary for them to develop weapons that are specifically designed to be anti-shipgirl.

Things like these. You'll see more of them pop up soon.

Digests

Threads

图书馆馆长·Library Director

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-9-23 17:12:12
| Show all posts
Hm. The next couple of days will be more behind the scenes updates. We're working on our site to enhance a few other things - security and the like. You can see, for instance, that the hon-haka tab now have a nice and cute Enterprise icon.

Believe me, there's plenty of stuff that's been done. Unfortunately, I'm oftentimes too slow at posting them, or sometimes they aren't just ready yet. I simply ask everyone to bear with me. Take tonight, for instance, I finally got the time to sit down and update after work and an assorted amount of other stuff. x)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Mobile|小黑屋·Darkroom|书墓|书墓之心 ( 蜀ICP备15014333号 )

2017-10-23 04:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265269 sec., 13 queries .