书墓之心

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Author: Sune

Neo's Pacific Quest (OOC)

[Copy link]

0

Digests

0

Threads

96

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
411
Post time: 2017-1-16 18:05:41
| Show all posts
Edited by ThatGuyYouHate at 2017-1-16 20:43

"S...sorry, sir, am i supossed to be somewhere else?" or something like that
reason for this ^ is because after reading back a few post i see that,...umm people? dismissed us so i don't think we were supposed to be somewhere right now, or maybe Captian Handsome is just curious, then in that case, well, i will make another one for that :)

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-1-21 16:31:19
| Show all posts
Thanks for the responses guys! I'll cook something up this weekend!

0

Digests

0

Threads

96

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
411
Post time: 2017-1-21 17:31:56
| Show all posts
Neo 2017-1-21 16:31
Thanks for the responses guys! I'll cook something up this weekend!

First: happy to see you again, hope the new part is good (:

Second: Why is there so little activity on the forum lately? was it allways like this?

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-1-22 12:20:49
| Show all posts
Edited by Neo at 2017-1-22 12:24

A bit tiny today, but here you go! Here are today's options:

[ ] A.) Don’t care who you have called, you just want out
[ ] B.) Couldn’t take it anymore and run towards the exit by yourself
[ ] C.) Couldn’t take it anymore, crouch down and continue to cover your face
[ ] D.) Write-in
Edit: And yeah, the forum traffic is typically anywhere from 0-5 a day.

0

Digests

0

Threads

224

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
564
Post time: 2017-1-23 20:49:49
| Show all posts
Forum activity does fluctuate sometimes. Sometimes really active, other times not so much.

As for this. Hmm....Considering our situation, which is being full of confusion and being an embarrassed mess, its safe to assume we should probably get some fresh air and take some breaths before we make more trouble.

B.) Couldn’t take it anymore and run towards the exit by yourself.

0

Digests

0

Threads

47

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
277
Post time: 2017-1-25 03:55:27
| Show all posts
B.) Couldn’t take it anymore and run towards the exit by yourself

When embarrassed, it's better to try and get out and clear your head than stay there and flounder.

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-1-29 18:00:03
| Show all posts
Actually, scratch that. I think I got a different approach with this. In the meantime, the options from the previous post is still open. I'll be back with a new post later (probably next week end)...Sorry guys. :(

Wasn't satisfied with that last post. Not at all.

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-1-31 14:11:23
| Show all posts
Great news guys, I thought I was going to be busier today, but that wasn't the case. SO...I used the spare time to make the new post! Hehehe. Hope you enjoy it! Two options, one write-in.

[ ] A.) Let things pan out. (You head still hurts, you don’t understand what any of those little fairies are trying to say.)
[ ] B.) Talk with the woman you just crashed into. (Wait, did she just talk with one of those fairies just a moment ago?)
[ ] C.) Write-in

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LT

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
3257
Post time: 2017-2-1 12:39:19
| Show all posts
B.) Talk with the woman you just crashed into. (Wait, did she just talk with one of those fairies just a moment ago?)

Also Notice the fairy on our shoulder and try not to freak out about it.

0

Digests

0

Threads

96

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
411
Post time: 2017-2-1 18:37:04
| Show all posts
  i also choose
B.) Talk with the woman you just crashed into. (Wait, did she just talk with one of those fairies just a moment ago?)

i would have a little thing to, but i noticed that Corsair's thing is so good that he seriously make me think that i will not be able to do it properly

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-2-3 14:24:46
| Show all posts
ThatGuyYouHate 2017-2-1 18:37
i also choose
B.) Talk with the woman you just crashed into. (Wait, did she just talk with one of ...

Considering how I post this pretty late in the week, I am going to extend the vote by a couple of days!

0

Digests

0

Threads

47

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
277
Post time: 2017-2-4 20:44:23
| Show all posts
B.) Talk with the woman you just crashed into. (Wait, did she just talk with one of those fairies just a moment ago?)

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-2-9 21:37:46
| Show all posts
Righty! I guess that's as much as I would get for the next post. I'll have something up by this weekend. Other then that, stay tuned!

0

Digests

0

Threads

96

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
411
Post time: 2017-2-10 13:43:25
| Show all posts
Neo 2017-2-9 21:37
Righty! I guess that's as much as I would get for the next post. I'll have something up by this week ...

I'm glad that there are still activities on the forum because it's been eerily silent recently

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-2-11 22:02:17
| Show all posts
ThatGuyYouHate 2017-2-10 13:43
I'm glad that there are still activities on the forum because it's been eerily silent recently

It happens. We're not the most active of forums after all. XD

0

Digests

0

Threads

96

Posts

ENS

Rank: 1

Credits
411
Post time: 2017-2-12 22:31:16
| Show all posts
Neo 2017-2-11 22:02
It happens. We're not the most active of forums after all. XD

And not the biggest ...
and not the most populated...
but very helpfull and informative :)
(again, wanted to write something nice and get mor credits $$)

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-2-12 23:06:16
| Show all posts
New post is up! Sorry for the long wait.

[ ] A.) Ask what she was doing here inside the STEC facility.
[ ] B.) Help Ari with her butter situation.
[ ] C.) Write-in

@MrCorsair How's the catch up so far? You've got your notes? :)

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LT

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
3257
Post time: 2017-2-13 05:29:51
| Show all posts
C) Offer Ari a handkerchief, then ask her what she's doing inside the facility.

Not so good with the notes. I'm considering starting a new quest set in the aftermath of On Patrol.

0

Digests

0

Threads

207

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
622
Post time: 2017-2-15 11:41:41
| Show all posts
MrCorsair 2017-2-13 05:29
C) Offer Ari a handkerchief, then ask her what she's doing inside the facility.

Not so good with th ...

I see...that's unfortunate.

Looking forward to that new quest though.

0

Digests

0

Threads

224

Posts

LTJG

Rank: 2

Credits
564
Post time: 2017-2-19 18:15:17
| Show all posts
C) Offer Ari a handkerchief, then ask her what she's doing inside the facility.

I'm gonna go with Corsair with this. also @MrCorsair shame to hear as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Mobile|小黑屋·Darkroom|书墓|书墓之心 ( 蜀ICP备15014333号 )

2017-8-24 16:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.234512 sec., 13 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

Release 20141225, © 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

MultiLingual version, Rev. 442, © 2009-2017 codersclub.org

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list